Dollar Dogs with a side of JAM – Jun 5th
Tuesday 05 June, 5:00 pm
Time to get your JAM on at The Soda Factory. Save the date & save your pennies, we’ve got gourmet hotdogs available for $1 a pop until 12am and rotating musicians inviting you to Jam with them! DJ’s will be joining us later to keep the boogy going.
Defying all business logic, our weekly Tuesday institution brings you 5 different gourmet Hot Dogs starting from just $1
- Bobby’s Boss Dog: Beef Sausage, melted jack cheese, diced onions, ketchup, mustard & fried onion rings
- Coney Island Classic: Beef sausage, chilli con carne, sour cream, diced red chili, melted American cheese, coriander & squeeze of lime
- Nachyo Cheese: Beef sausage, nacho cheese, maple bacon, maple mayo & jalapeno’s
- Yoko Ono: Veggie sausage, jalapeño salsa, diced onions, sour cream, guacamole & cheese
- Carolina Pulled Pork: Served with Jack Danielles smokey bbq sauce, spring onion, citrus mayo & slaw
We’ll be crankin’ these bad boys out of the kitchen until 12am, so come on it and indulge. We’ve got 1000 available, on a first come first serve basis.
- $5 beers & wines until 7pm
- Live music from 7:30pm
- Free Entry
The latest booking time we take on Tuesday’s is 6.30PM. After that we encourage you to walk in and find yourself a comfy seat to enjoy the tunes, drinks & dogs.
Book now at email@example.com