Dollar Dogs with a side of Jam – May 1st
Tuesday 01 May, 5:00 pm
Time to get your JAM on at The Soda Factory. Save the date & save your pennies, we’ve got gourmet hotdogs available for $1 a pop until 12am and rotating musicians inviting you to Jam with them! DJ’s will be joining us later to keep the boogy going.
Defying all business logic, our weekly Tuesday institution brings you 5 different gourmet Hot Dogs starting from just $1
- The Johnny Drama: Beef Frankfurt wrapped in bacon, guacamole, salsa, sour cream & coriander
- The Al Capone: Pork sausage, melted jack cheese, American yellow cheddar, marinara sauce, olives and fresh basil
- Bobby’s Boss Dog : Beef sausage, melted jack cheese, diced onions, ketchup, mustard & coriander
- The Yoko Ono: Veggie sausage, guacamole, tomato salsa, melted jack cheese, shredded lettuce & coriander
- The Frank Sinatra: Beef Frankfurt, sauerkraut, pickles, ketchup, mustard & topped with onion rings & coriander
- Chef’s Creation: Mixing it up and having a new special dog featured each week.
- Or…you can order one of each, it’s still under $10!
We’ll be crankin’ these bad boys out of the kitchen until 12am, so come on it and indulge. We’ve got 1000 available, on a first come first serve basis.
- $5 beers & wines until 7pm
- Live music from 7:30pm
- Free Entry
The latest booking time we take on Tuesday’s is 6.30PM. After that we encourage you to walk in and find yourself a comfy seat to enjoy the tunes, drinks & dogs.
Book now at firstname.lastname@example.org