So You Think You Can’t Dance? Well, with The Soda Factory’s professional daily dance classes, you can. Yes, you heard it right, we have 14 fun, COVID-Safe classes running every trading day through January. Expertly curated by a bad dancer just like you! Seriously though, all experience levels are welcome … you can thank us later when real dancefloors are back and your new moves are the talk of Sydney.
Wanna learn to dance like MJ ? We’ll give you the skills so you can Thriller your friends. Running 5pm-6pm daily, each class will teach a routine from a different classic movie or music video clip. Always wanted to know the moves from Beyonce’s Single Ladies clip? Put your hands up – but we promise that with your new talent, you will not be able to holler ‘Single’ for much longer. Want to learn the routine from Pulp Fiction ? I said “Goddam”…we got you.
Oops, we did it again – With this cheeky pivot from your favourite bar & diner, you can learn the key routines from Rocky Horror, Napoleon Dynamite, Uptown Funk and much much more – all presented by our professional tutors. Shake up your Hairspray and get ready to be Timewarped back to an era where life was fun and no-one could hold back your sweet sweet moves… It’s gonna be Groovy Baby. The next time you are allowed to step onto a dancefloor we guarantee you will be throwing the best shapes in the room.
Each class has strictly limited numbers and pre-booking is essential. Pre-paid Tuition fee of $20 per participant, per class, is to be donated by The Soda Factory to Beyond Blue. Book your spot online here. Before booking please check the COVID-Safe T’s and C’s for this programme.
Date Schedule and Class Themes:
- Thursday 10/02/22: “AUSTIN POWERS” styled dance routine.
- Thursday 17/002/22: “DESPACITO” music video inspired dance routine.
- Thursday 24/02/22: “BORN THIS WAY” Lady Gaga music video inspired dance routine.
*These are private, group tuition classes. No alcohol served during class times.
Terms and Conditions :
• Each class has strictly limited numbers.
• Pre-booking essential via sodafactory.com.au or eventbrite.com.au
• Participants must check in on arrival.
• Facemasks required when not exercising.
• All of our tutors hold Certificate IV in Dance Teaching and Management.
• Dancing is only permitted during your professional tuition, please!